[X Newbies] SAVING IMAGES FROM WEBSITE ON SAFARI

mac tlanden at mac.com
Tue Feb 3 22:05:45 PST 2004

Hold the ctrl (also known as the Control key) key down and click the
one button mouse on the picture on the web page ... Look at that ... up
pops a little menu ...  What is that I see on the menu?

Open image in new window
Download image to disk
Copy image to clipboard

You are welcome...  the ctrl click also works on links, highlighted
text, etc. (but the menu selections change)...