[X Newbies] Managing Web Images

birgit rhoads wdlnd at adelphia.net
Wed Feb 4 18:24:36 PST 2004

Alex I do not agree that Photoshop Elements 2 is "super" lite.  It is
missing some applications for those who are actual graphic artists. I
was not fortunate to have it bundled for cheap, but got some really
light applications that I could not use.  I have used both Graphic
Converter which came bundled with my G5 and Photoshop Elements to edit
digital photos and much prefer the latter.  When you look at the price
of Adobe Photoshop at $649.00, paying $99 for a lighter version that is
very adequate for most people does not look like a bad deal to me.
Just my 2¢.

Birgit