[X Newbies] Managing Web Images

Alex alist at sprint.ca
Wed Feb 4 20:03:44 PST 2004

On Wednesday, Feb 4, 2004, at 21:24 Canada/Eastern, birgit rhoads wrote:

> [...] I do not agree that Photoshop Elements 2 is "super" lite.

I'd say that, since it retails at less than 1/6th of the price of the
other one, it's earned the appellation. But it's your privilege to
disagree.

> I have used both Graphic Converter which came bundled with my G5 and
> Photoshop Elements to edit digital photos and much prefer the latter.

I believe I mentioned that GraphicConverter was not primarily an image
editor. Pure curiosity, though, what could you do with PE that you
couldn't do with GC?