(no subject)

lingo lingo at goraa.com
Mon Feb 23 17:01:09 PST 2004

Hello list, here is my issue, i have a digital camera , sony mavica that finalizes cd's, it came with a cd that has windows reader drivers but for macs it has an extension called Adaptec udf volume access that your supposed to just drag into the extensions folder and its supposed to read my cds automatically when inserted. Well i get an error message that says unreconized format, I have osx and classic running. Cds read fine on a pc.  Anyone have any idea what im doing wrong, i cant find any support to help me.