Console Message

Diego Terneus dtern at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 26 17:03:40 PST 2004

Hi, All

I became curious about looking at the logs that Console keeps track of.
In the console.log file, I've been getting the following message for
the last 2 weeks and it just seems to have gotten into a loop:

Looking for devices matching vendor ID=1193 and product ID=8717

The message goes on forever, page after page. I've tried re-starting
and have verified that all my start-up items are indeed starting up—I
thought it may have been an item I've forgotten about, but it doesn't
seem to be that.

Does anyone know where I can go to find out what this might be, that
is, is there a file somewhere that keeps track of these vendor and
product IDs where I can perhaps figure out what this message refers to?

Thanks in advance