[X Newbies] Epson 740 Utility and Panther Problem

Jim Eddy giametti at mac.com
Thu Jan 1 05:28:19 PST 2004

On Dec 31, 2003, at 9:32 AM, Albert D'Amanda wrote:

>> Did you install the additional (Epson) printers when installing
>> Panther?
>>

> Yes. Two disc install to a Clean, formatted HD

I may be mistaken, but I think the older Epson printers are on disk
-Three-.
I'm pretty sure my older Epson 900 was from that additional package, as
was my wife's 740 on her AlBook. Her 740 printer is at her office at
school, so I've never looked to see if the utilities are available.

Jim Eddy                                      James Eddy Woodworks
giametti at mac.com                              Mount Pleasant, MI
http://home.earthlink.net/~jameseddywoodworks