[X Newbies] Epson 740 Utility and Panther Problem

Jon Warms jwarms at mac.com
Thu Jan 1 07:29:13 PST 2004

Three comments:

1) Don't forget to upgrade to 10.3.2. You should have the latest OS
config
before you start shooting driver probs.

On 31 Dec 2003 19:43:44 -0500, "Albert D'Amanda" <adamanda at mac.com>
wrote:

> I did a full install of Panther 3 , on a reformatted HD , using both
> Retail Discs as supplied by Apple. That's it!

2) I don't think you have to go to your other system to run "clean
heads". AFAIK,
the utility program simply programatically runs functions that are
already
available from the printer's console. It's nice, but doesn't add
anything.

3) Didn't really need your printer anyway. Good luck.

Jon