[X Newbies] problem with application windows

Renita Williams rmmwms at att.net.
Wed Jan 14 18:06:50 PST 2004

Uhmmm, I never use option click to switch apps.  I like keeping all my
windows open or sending the ones I am not using  to the dock, and then
I just click on a window in the background or on the window in the dock
to bring it to the front when I am ready to use it again.