[X Newbies] problem with application windows

Raoul Armfield armfield at amnh.org
Thu Jan 15 06:20:34 PST 2004

I think Aranzazu was simply describing what happened when you option
clicked, not suggesting that that is what you are in the habit of doing.
Surely you use the option button and therefore the possibility does
exist that it could be stuck hence causing the symptoms you describe,
for the reason Aranzazu describes.

Raoul