[X Newbies] BBC Radio/Need Real ten bucks/mo?

W Lane wilann at telusplanet.net
Fri Jan 23 06:58:33 PST 2004

When you go to the RealOne website, look VERY carefully below all the
'buy pro now' stuff and you will find a link for the free player

Not sure if this will work, but here's where the link takes you

https://order.real.com/pt/order.html?
ppath=cpromac040702a&type=macbeta&src=010604realhome_1_2_2_1_1_3