Weird Email Problem

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 28 19:33:56 PST 2004

This just started happening today.

I can't send to a certain person's Earthlink address from one of my
domain emails.  It keeps giving me the message about checking the
configuration, the formation of the address, the smtp server, yadda
yadda. Nothing was changed. I manually typed the person's address in.
Still no soap.

Now a weirder thing has happened. I can't SEND from  one of my
Earthlink addresses, so I deleted/recreated the account but still get
that same message. What is causing this? It's just too weird.

I'm wondering if this one will even go, being that it's Earthlink as
well.