Printing on both sides of the paper using Word X latest version with Panther.

Lee Sargent Leon.Sargent at verizon.net
Thu Jan 29 11:47:05 PST 2004

I use and Epson Stylus 980 and I have a catalog I chose from the gallery.

I filled everything in the way that I wanted it but when I go to print the
option to print on both sides of the paper is grayed out.

Could it be that it is two pages but one is done horizontally and one page
is done in a vertical style?

How can I get this to print on just one page on both sides?

Lee

--  http://www.LHSMarket.com

Your one stop Market in tax free New Hampshire.