[X Newbies] Weird Email Problem

birgit rhoads wdlnd at adelphia.net
Thu Jan 29 11:54:52 PST 2004

I think I will call my brother.  He switched from earthlink to Adelphia
Powerlink and sent an email telling me of the change.  The odd thing is
on my Mail account his email came from his adelphia.net account and on
my Entourage account his email came from his old earthlink account.
Neither of my mail apps will send, so I think the problem is on his
end.  I never got a return email, my adelphia.net provider would not
send it, saying adelphia refused it.  So it sits in Drafts in 2 mail
apps:-)  All my other mail is going out just fine.  Thanks for the
offer to help.  I will let you know what the problem is when I find
out.

Birgit