[X Newbies] IPOD and Entourage MAC OS X

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Tue Jul 6 01:34:42 PDT 2004

On 7/6/04 10:30 AM, "Cyril Blanc" <blanc.cyril at wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> How could I transfer my 367 contacts into my IPOD, I have tried "IPOD it"
> and "Ipod MAC" and it does not work
>
> I would not mind to transfer them into Mail.app too ! (this because of Tiger
> !!!!!!!!) ;-)))))))

Start by exporting them from Entourage into a text file, then import them
into Address Book. You can then use iSync to sync them. Each time you want
to update them, you'll re-export from Entourage.

There are other ways, but I find this the most reliable.

BTW, once you've done that, they'll be available for Mail. But there's no
hurry; Tiger's almost a year off.

Best,

Kirk

                       Forthcoming book: iPod Garage
                        http://www.mcelhearn.com
 . . . . . . .  kirk at mcelhearn.com | http://www.mcelhearn.com  . . . . . .
 . .  Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France  . .