[X Newbies] Services Menu

Vincent Cayenne vcayenne at mac.com
Mon Jul 12 10:21:45 PDT 2004

At 5:13 PM +0100 7/12/04, Chris Walker wrote:
>How can I edit the services menu to remove these items?

Service Manager <http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/id/11777>.

My only quibble/mini-rant: why do some developers use inconsistent
naming? I (thankfully) use LaunchBar so it was easy for me to locate
the utility on my machine. It's a Preference Pane named "Services".
So when I found it and went to it, I then started searching MacUpdate
& VersionTracker for a utility named Services. Of course, it is named
"Service Manager" instead so I had a bit of a wild goose chase before
finding Service Manager, downloading it and looking at the actual
files to be sure that it was the same utility, then coming back to
this message to post the URL. End mini-rant.

It's an excellent piece of freeware so, mini-rant notwithstanding,
full kudos to the generous developer/s at Blacktree, Inc.
--
'tis as said. [Reality is defined by being described]