[X Newbies] Recommendation For A Flat Panel Monitor

Aranzazu caranzazu at union-city.k12.nj.us
Tue Jul 27 06:34:12 PDT 2004

>Hello All
>
>I feel that Apple's studio monitors are overkill in price; paying
>primarily  for style!

Not true. Apple's display's are STILL the best on the market. plus
they have USB ports and the new one's even have firewire ports. The
color reproduction is great and the display is bright and clear. If
you work with a lot of graphics and video as i do you will fell like
you got your money's worth. in my opinion it is worth every penny

>   I am looking for a reasonably priced , 17 inch, flat panel Monitor
>that is compatible with my G4 ( sleep mode, etc)
>
>Like View Sonic or ?

If you are going with a third party FPM then i would say go with View Sonic.
--
From
Aranzazu

This message has been scanned for virus detection by the
Union City School's e-mail system. Un-cleanable attachments
have been deleted and the sender notified