[X Newbies] Wi-Fi SMTP

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Tue Jul 27 20:12:10 PDT 2004

Actually, you should use the authenticated set-up for comcast and their
smtp server, if you are using a comcast e-mail address. If you do that,
it won't matter what network you are on, you should still be able to
send your mail.

It's worked for me when I travel and use wi-fi, hotel broadband, etc.

Norm
Norman Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"Politics is not the art of the possible. It consists in choosing
between the disastrous and the unpalatable."
John Kenneth Galbraith