Looking for an experienced Mac user and Internet developer

Noel Westerlind noelwesterlind at mac.com
Tue Jul 27 20:09:17 PDT 2004

Hello everyone,
   I am looking for an Mac User and WebSite, Internet Developer.
The work would be on site in Sunny Beautiful Boca Raton Florida.
Don't count yourself out if you don't live here. We still want to talk
to you.

We are a group looking to develop our ideas. We want to hire a smart,
open minded, talented computer user (both Mac and PC) to help us
bring our ideas into reality.

  I know Newbies is not the best group to post this to, but I figured
that
  the people answering the questions might be able to point me in the
right direction.

Thanks,
Noel Westerlind