[X Newbies] Printing a list of items

k s d ksd003 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 1 08:53:00 PDT 2004

Why did Apple degress and remove the ability to print directly from the
finder anyway?
Of the what seemed to be one of the "little" things that made the Mac OS
better than Windows
was removed with OSX.. along with Folder labels. Panther is getting back on
track with the labels,
but I still prefer the "Folder" label and not the entire line... the entire
line is too intrusive and
discracting when trying to quickly scan a directory... And no, I don't like
installing Haxies to replace
what Apple so ignorantly took away. There are quite a few others I'd like to
gripe about, but it
will do no good anyway :(
-kevin