[X Newbies] Laser Printer Deal That I Found

Cyril Blanc blanc.cyril at wanadoo.fr
Mon Jun 21 19:55:21 PDT 2004

On 6/21/04 8:38 AM, "Randy B.Singer" <randy at macattorney.com> wrote:

> I've found that some folks really appreciate it when I point out really
> good bargains that I've come across.  Here is an excellent deal on a
> Postscript laser printer!:
>
> Brother laser printer EHL-1450 *Factory Refurbished*
> 1200dpi
> USB
> 15PPM
> 8MB
> Postscript Level 2 emulation

You must check if it is an Adobe Postscript or a clone ;-)

If it is a clone, you take risks of having Postscript errors and no output !

Best regards

Cyril Blanc

My Mails are filtered by the SPAM engine of Wanadoo.
SPAMMERS you can remove all the @Wanadoo addresses for you SPAM
Independent Quantum Leap Symphony orchestra forum (QLSO) for Mac
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/qlso