Burning a CD

Stephen Foster foster at pop.ca.inter.net
Wed Jun 30 04:00:58 PDT 2004

I've been trying to burn a CD using Disk Utility and the instructions
from the link below. Everything seems to go fine but at the end of the
session the CD icon doesn't show up on the desktop. Disk Utility shows
the disk as mounted with a path of  "/name of file/volume" but when I
click on that it takes me to my utilities folder (where DU resides). I
can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. (The second time i tried I
specifies read and write permissions and it still won't let me erase
that disk from DU.) G5 Dual 1.8; 10.3.4. Thanks for any help, Stephen
Foster