[X Newbies] Ready for a little whining? KeyBD. Cleaning

Carter Tomassi carter at messyoptics.com
Thu Mar 18 10:23:43 PST 2004

> Bruce Klutchko wrote:
> You said that you already tried the System Prefs. If setting the "Delay
> until repeat" to off doesn't work, then there is probably a hardware
> problem
> with the space key.

Thanks to all who replied. I just wanted to be sure there was something
in the Panther software I didn't know about. I believe Bruce nailed it
with the hardware problem. The keyboard may need a good cleaning or
perhaps it is just getting old. The other solution is a new thumb. I
have tried all sorts of combinations with "Delay" to no avail.

Carter