[X Newbies] Solid Backgrounds

Chris Walker chris at mymac.demon.co.uk
Thu Mar 25 00:42:55 PST 2004

Hi Alex:

Thanks for this.  I wondered if I could use ResEdit but had no idea where
to find the appropriate resourec.

Just one other point.  After putting it in Photoshop should I use 'Save
as PNG' or "Save for Web" in which case should I use 8 or 24 bit colour?
 Or does it not matter anyway?

Thanks for your help.

Chris