[X Newbies] OS stability - was Re: [X Newbies] Crashing of text editor?

Eugene Lee list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Tue Mar 30 09:12:25 PST 2004

On Tue, Mar 30, 2004 at 09:33:41AM -0600, Steven Rogers wrote:
:
: On Mar 30, 2004, at 8:08 AM, marina wrote:
:
: >And the fact that PC users have grown accustomed to blue screens of
: >deaths and unexpected failures is not, and should never be taken as a
: >sign of what computers *in general* are. It is, in my opinion, simply
: >a sign of how easy it is to lower the standards when one has the
: >monopoly of the market.
:
: How can you say that MS has a monopoly on the market when we're sitting
: here using something else?

Is this a serious question?

--
Eugene Lee