[X Newbies] Mail app bug

Gretchen Hayman gretchen at sedl.org
Tue Mar 30 09:27:19 PST 2004

On Mar 30, 2004, at 10:40, W Lane wrote:

> VERY odd, 'cause I am again replying to this message from within a
> sorted folder by hitting the Reply button.

We're not talking about replying using the reply button.  We're talking
about once one has replied, a little arrow appears in the flag column
to indicate that you have replied.  If you click on that arrow (in the
flag column), it pops open a window and actually shows the reply you
sent.  The issue (for me and some others) is that this nifty feature
appears to work fine within the In box, but not from other folders
where mail has been filtered.

Wakarimashitaka?  ^_^

gretchen