[X Newbies] Another Mail app question

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Tue Mar 30 11:27:07 PST 2004

While in the preview window, hit the space bar to scroll forward a page
at a time. Once the message scrolls to the bottom, the next press of
the spacebar opens the next message in the current mail folder. To go
backward, hold the shift key down, while hitting the space bar.

Norm
Norman Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"On account of being a democracy and run by the people, we are the only
nation in the world that has to keep a government four years, no matter
what it does."
Will Rogers