[X Newbies] deleting files

k s d ksd003 at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 10:21:45 PDT 2004

Hi Raoul, I didn't see anyone reply to your msg and I was hoping to see
some responses. One of the biggest gripes I have w/OSX is the fact that
I can't manage/move/remove certain files - It's so frustrating. I always
boot in to OS9 and clear out the files from there. Newer machines aren't
able to boot in to OS9, so that method may not be of use to you. I've heard
some things such as, log in as ROOT, delete via the Command Line, but
you said you can't delete them from the CLI.
I'm not big on the Command Line and I just want to be able to manage files
without the hastle..
Not much help I know.. just felt like complaining about it :)
-kevin