[X Newbies] iCal

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Tue May 4 07:20:31 PDT 2004

On 5/4/04 4:15 PM, "matblack at mac.com" <matblack at mac.com> wrote:

> iCal keeps sending alarms to my old email address... I've eliminated
> all the references I can find for it... where is iCal getting this
> from? Any ideas?

You must have a repeating event that you don't see. It only sends alarms
when you've set them, and it sends them to the address you've set. Try
setting iCal to month view and see if there's anything there.

Kirk

        My latest book: How to Do Everything with Mac OS X Panther
                  http://www.mcelhearn.com/htde.html
 . . . . . . .  kirk at mcelhearn.com | http://www.mcelhearn.com  . . . . . .
 . .  Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France  . .