[X Newbies] iCal

Carter Tomassi carter at messyoptics.com
Tue May 4 22:03:42 PDT 2004

I have a similar problem with Mail displaying an old photo on mail I
send to myself. I have deleted the photo from of the folder and still
it pops up on my messages. I have gone through a bunch of restarts,
defrags, permission checks, you name it. Still Mail choses the photo
that I first used in my Address Book, and of course that was the first
thing I changed.

Anyone know where the Address Book stores this stuff? I checked
Preferences without luck.

Thanks,
Carter