Opening a word perfect document

Charles Martin chasm at mac.com
Tue May 11 03:13:39 PDT 2004

> From: Gen Hadlow Mac Impact Dbn <ghadlow at iafrica.com>
>
> Hi All
> I have a word perfect document that I need to open on a mac. I have
> tried
> Microsoft word and AppleWorks but don=B9t get past a whole lot of
> useless
> jumbled garbage text that I am unable to use.
> Is there any solution?

You can purchase MacLinkPlus Deluxe, or if you would like to email me
the document off-list, I will use my copy of the program to convert it
for you into whatever format you need it to be in and send it back. I
have to do this for friends all the time.

_Chas_

"This is no different than what happens at the Skull and Bones
initiation and we're going to ruin people's lives over it and we're
going to hamper our military effort, and then we are going to really
hammer them because they had a good time. You know, these people are
being fired at every day. I'm talking about people having a good time,
these people, you ever heard of emotional release? You ever heard of
need to blow some steam off?" -- Rush Limbaugh on the torture, murder,
sodomising and rape of prisoners at Abu Ghaid prison.