[X-Newbies] No Bounce for Bad Subject Line

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Sat Oct 2 11:28:03 PDT 2004

Last night I sent a note of thanks to Randy Singer twice.  I am in
Digest Mode, and the first time, I neglected to fix the Subject line by
replacing the subject of the Digest itself:

[X-Newbies] Re: X-Newbies Digest, Vol 1, Issue 9

with the correct subject of the thread:

Extension Set for Classic.

I send the corrected version a few hours later when I realized my
mistake, without waiting for a bounce message which has never come.
This is the first list I know of that accepts the Digest subject line
in a reply.

--
Al Poulin