[X-Newbies] <no subject>

Raoul Armfield armfield at amnh.org
Mon Oct 4 06:32:26 PDT 2004

If you just clicked to continue wldn't it assign a blank password?  In any
event if you boot from the CD (hold the c button down while mac is booting)
and select the apple menu once it is booted you will see the option to
change password

Raoul

:
:I thought I was pretty smart when I installed 10.3.2 on my G4 recently.
:When it called for a password, I just clicked continue.  Now I
:find myself
:needing to install something and I have been assigned a
:password I don't
:know.  This is a personal computer and I am the only person
:who uses it.  I
:attempted to do what Help told me to do (put in the system
:disk and choose
:the new password option).  I didn't see the new password
:choice.  I tried
:the original (10.1) disk and the 10.3.2 disk.  Does anyone
:have a suggestion
:as to how I can choose a new password?
: