[X-Newbies] MS Natural Pro keyboard and Wireless Optical Intellimouse Pro version 1.

Kirk McElhearn kirklists at wanadoo.fr
Sat Apr 2 05:00:13 PST 2005

On 4/2/05 2:37 PM, "Brian Durant" <globetrotterdk at gmail.com> wrote:

> OK, now I have my G5 up and running with the MS Natural Keyboard Pro,
> but I find that some of the Alt Gr buttons don't work properly and the
> Keyboard Viewer confirms that there are some mapped to the wrong
> places. I am using the Danish version of the MS keyboard and it can be
> quite irritating with this problem as the @ sign is an Alt Gr key, but
> I get § instead. § comes up in three different keyboard combinations.
> How can I map the keys so what I see is what I get under global
> settings?

I don't think you can. Well, you can hack keyboard layouts, but not with the
keyboard driver... It's a bit complex - google for mac os x keyboard
layouts.

AS for the keyboard, do you have it set to a Danish layout?

Kirk

                      Author of: iPod & iTunes Garage
                     http://www.mcelhearn.com/ipod.html
      Kirk McElhearn | Chemin de la Lauze | 05600 Guillestre | France