[X-Newbies] Epson C82 printer problems 1st. time in OS X.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 09:20:44 PST 2005

Having just got my G5 running today, I have been trying to set up my
Epson C82 printer. I installed the Epson OS X driver from the original
disk, chose "print" in Safari and tried to add a new printer. No
drivers detected at all. I downloaded the epson10503.sea update and
installed it. Still no printer drivers listed. What gives? Yes, I did
try some of the different categories and my printer is plugged in.
Something should show up, right?

Cheers,

Brian