[X-Newbies] Re: Patch for Vista scan for X ?

Bob Geiger rbgeiger at optonline.net
Thu Apr 7 05:14:34 PDT 2005

Speaking of scanners. I have a HPScanjet 3570C that also is
uncooperative with OS X.  IMHO, it has the worst software imaginable
and I only use it because sporadically it will work with Omnipage Pro X
  and will both fingers crossed import into Photoshop. I'd like to dump
the dog and try another scanner. Anyone have some time tested OS X
scanners to recommend?