[X-Newbies] Apple Script-Ref: Slow Start Up

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Fri Apr 15 07:34:15 PDT 2005

Actually I tried both copies. and they both did the same thing. I'd
appreciate the compiled copy. Send it to me off list.

Thanks

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com