[X-Newbies] Burning audio CD in iTunes.

Brian Durant globetrotterdk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 00:46:57 PDT 2005

In all of the instructions for iTunes, I find that they refer to being
able to burn audio CDs by clicking on the button in the upper right
hand corner of iTunes. Unfortunately my button says "import" and the
"burn playlist to disc" command under the "File" menu is grayed out.
However, in the preferences burning is listed and implemented for
audio CDs. What gives? I am using iTunes 4.7.1, OS X 10.3.9 on a G5
1.8 GHz. single with an internal Sony DVD RW DW-U21A, which is what
came standard with my machine. ANy advise, comments, etc. are
appreciated.

Cheers,

Brian