[X-Newbies] Problem driving me insane!!!

Jane TheMacintoshLady at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 27 13:17:25 PDT 2005

Nope they have different names...........none of this happens on mine
and I have 50 different accounts. All separate but in the same system
user within Mail.app.
I just got back from there and all proved well. I am wondering if Dad
forgets which mailbox he is under? I showed him the names were SEPARATE
but the mail would show together if he just clicked on INBOX. I'll bet
that is what is happening.