[X-Newbies] Problem driving me insane!!!

W Lane wilann at telusplanet.net
Wed Apr 27 14:04:48 PDT 2005

OK, you miss my point.

Set up a new USER in System Preferences, one for Dad  one for Mom

Each person then has their OWN stuff. Period. No having to 'click on
their own mailbox, don't click on the <general> mailbox' etc.
If you think you're going to have secrets from Dad with the present
setup, you're not. Period. Whether by mistake or intention, all he has
to do is click on the 'general mailbox' and presto! Mom's mail.

Set them up with their own User ID's.