[X-Newbies] SSH and config file

Norman Cohen nacohen at mac.com
Sun Dec 4 12:42:22 PST 2005

I am not an expert with BBEdit, but TextWrangler (BBEdit's little
brother) doesn't change format unless the user specifically instructs
it to do so. MacRoman and Unix line endings match what I have.

The icon is irrelevant.

Good luck,

Norm
---
Norman A. Cohen
nacohen at mac.com

"I adore simple pleasures. They are the last refuge of the complex."
Oscar Wilde