[X-Newbies] Pages compatibility

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Thu Dec 8 19:58:43 PST 2005

Just discovered Pages and it is quite wonderful, I love it. However I
understand that there is a compatibility issue. Does this mean that if I
make a newsletter from template and e-mail it only the (few) people who also
have Pages can see what I made, and that every one else only sees plain
text? Is there some kind of work around if that¹s the case? Or are there
parts that will work and show up in Word, and others that won't and I should
avoid. It seems a pity if I can only print out stuff in order to see it as
intended.

General beginners advice appreciated.

Tony
http://www.tonyjohansen.com