[X-Newbies] Re: haveing trouble open a pdf attachment...

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 15 10:53:56 PST 2005

TO that end, I have never been able to find the setting that allows
you to download the PDF file instead of letting it open in the browser.
One must press on the link and choose download to disk to accomplish
this.
IN past, I would simply not have the plug in active to prevent my
grasshoppers from exploding their browsers on 300 MB PDF files...