[X-Newbies] OK where do I start...

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 15 16:04:16 PST 2005

I guess I'm having oner of those weeks...

As many of you must know by now I running OS X 1.3.9
(modified) and Safari 1.2 (v125) on a Quicksilver 755
MGH.

Currently I'm having a real problem downloading Adobe
Reader from Adobe - they even went so far to tell me
that I had to use IE as a pathway for downloading -
but I've drop (Trashed)  IE in favor or Safari a long
time ago!

The problem looks to be that when  I down load
something (Adobe reader and IE) Every thing looks to
be working in the download itself but there no sign of
an Icon - and I canÕt find one in the Application
folder or on the Dock!

But the funny thing is that I somehow was able to
download a PDF file from a income e-mail today but
still canÕt open a PDF file from either a existing
e-mail or from a saved PDF file - WHAT UP?

So if someone in the 77084 Zip Code Area (Northwest
Houston) could get me a working copy - I and my QS
would be grateful! Short of that a solution to my
problem would also be helpful!

thanks again and trust all will have a safe and happy
holiday season!

Rich