[X-Newbies] Re: windows in X

William Scammell bill at wscd.biz
Fri Dec 16 05:50:18 PST 2005

On Dec 16, 2005, at 6:57 AM, Vincent Cayenne wrote:

> At 9:35 AM +1100 12/16/05, David Elmo wrote:
>> I want my old os 9 window minimising back - where it goes into
>> the title bar at a click! [snip]
>> How to do this the simplest way please?
>
> Use Unsanity's WindowShade haxie <http://www.macupdate.com/info.php/
> id/6485>. Many swear by the usefulness of their products.
> I remain leery of the impact of their methodology on the system's
> stability but have no experience with the line-up in recent months.
> --
> 'tis as said. [Reality is defined by being described]

I just installed this last night.

It seems stable so far.

But I swear the fan is on more. The fan is usually off even when the
Alum is cranking away on SETI --> They're out there, I just know
it.   :")

Read the reviews on MacUpDate as well as those on VersionTracker.

YMMV

bill

William Scammell
Creative Director