[X-Newbies] Re: haveing trouble open a pdf attachment... (it's working...)

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 17 07:37:51 PST 2005

WOW It's working again - PDF is alive, well and
working through out the system and the old girl is
running alone at a faster clip too!

To Charles Martin and all who offered advice and
support during these trying times - I send each and
all of you a big thank you and while I'm at it - may
each and all have a happy and safe hoilday!

thanks
thefireguy