[X-Newbies] Re: haveing trouble open a pdf attachment... (it's working...)

Richard Ramsowr r.ramsowr at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 17 13:07:41 PST 2005

First let say that I finally have gotten my
QuickSilver to understand what itÕs suppose to do with
a PDF attachment or file - and the old girl is again
working will with PDF files plus as a bonus - by
removing NortonÕs crap the old girl is purring like a
young cat again - so all is well around the home fires
this afternoon and I own you all a big ÒTHANK YouÓ -
and a special thanks goes to Charles Martin for his
help and good input!

rich thefireguy