[X-Newbies] Mail defaults

Tony Johansen tjoh7019 at bigpond.net.au
Sun Dec 18 00:00:02 PST 2005

On 18/12/2005 6:43 PM, "Scott" <scott-xlists at scotist.com> wrote:

> On Dec 17, 2005, at 11:28 PM, Tony Johansen wrote:
>> But where do I find a check box to make Entourage the default
>> program?  I
>> know it's gotta be there somewhere.
>>

> One of Apple's sillier design decisions. The default mail app is now
> set in Mail.app prefs. Likewise, the default browser is set in Safari
> prefs.

Thank you Scott, no wonder I couldn't find it. Mail has given me so many
problems. It seems to be unable to effectively deal with large numbers of
emails etc. I lose sight of listed emails as they seem to overlap each other
frequently, it amazes me how long I was loyal for a poorly designed program
:-(

Tony
http://www.tonyjohansen.com
A Life Of Art