[X-Newbies] links in Mail

Al Poulin alpoulin at cox.net
Fri Dec 23 18:39:39 PST 2005

On Dec 23, 2005, at 7:30 PM, david_elmo wrote:

> The links in messages sent to me in Mail are blue ok but seem not
> clickable? Any idea how to make them clickable please?

David:

I've never known this to be a problem.  But a couple troubleshooting
stabs in the dark?

Do you have a default browser identified in Safari Preferences?

When browsing the Apple web site, or any other, do the hyperlinks work
there?

Trash Mail preferences com.apple.mail.plist  from your little house's
Library.

Do you have a second user account that is reserved only for
troubleshooting?

Al Poulin
Anger, hate, and revenge are for the devil, forgiveness is for God,
proactive self-defense is for the rest of us.