[X-Newbies] Keyboard Viewer

Lawrence Klinger zzippy at cox.net
Fri Dec 23 22:57:17 PST 2005

(Running OS10.3.9)

Hi. I'm trying to bring up my keyboard viewer, but keep going around in
circles.  When I checked The Missing Manual for Panther, it said to click
the Flag symbol in the menu bar, to get a "menulet" that will enable the
keyboard viewer.

My problem is I don't have the American flag symbol on my menu bar, and
 I can't figure out how to get one up there.  The Missing Manual didn't help
me on that aspect, although it did refer me to System Preferences, it was
of no benefit because it assumed I already had the flag symbol displayed.

Please clue me in on how to bring up the keyboard viewer.  Suggestions
will be appreciated very much.  Thank you.

Zippy