[X-Newbies] Dang Comcast!!!

J themacintoshlady at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 24 19:47:07 PST 2005

Dang Comcast was in my parents home because they went with them for
their phone service.
The technician messed with their computer when he changed the modem,
supposedly having something to do with configuring their phone.
I thought the worst damage he did was simply change the homepage.
But now, internet sharing won't work. It says I am connected to their
network, internet sharing is on, but I can't get on AIM or the web or
email.

I can still connect to my brother's network next door, on his Netgear
router, as this is how I am writing this.

DANG COMCAST...what could they have done to the computer????